CASH MANAGEMENT UNIT
The Roles of the unit include the following:
- Maintaining Proper books of Accounting records
- Maintaining and safe keeping of adequate security books such as cash books, vouchers.
- Updating and balancing of all accounting books.
- Arranging paid vouchers into their respective folders according to Heads and Sub-heads.
- Giving attention to both staff and contractors in respect of unpaid claim vouchers.
- Presenting of all accounting books to internal auditors for audit purpose.
- Presenting of documents and accounting records to Federal auditors as at when demanded.