CIVIL AND BUILDING UNIT
The responsibilties of the unit include
- Supervision of all civil / building works activities including construction project, road maintenance, repair works to building
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and Engineering measurement for capital projects and other internally finances projects
- Maintenance of office buildings and prepare cost estimate
- Rehabilitates and maintains the roads in the Institute.
- Preparation of situation report of physical structures to ascertain the state of their functionality and report to appropriate quarters.
- supervises the construction of projects from inception to completion
- Routine checks and maintenance of facilities in the Institute.