The Library holds a collection of over 2,511 books focusing on educational administration, management and planning, as well as other fields of education and ICT.
It also has a collection of periodicals and provides access to a wide variety of subscription databases, electronic journals and e-books.
In addition, it offers a wide range of user services: book acquisition and loans; document delivery services, interlibrary loans; photocopying, downloading and printing; reference services; fixed access point and wireless access.
It performs the roles of a typical special library. It plays a central role of adding value to information for the academic community by creatively improving and providing information resources and services. It strives to create an environment that encourages the pursuit of intellectual endeavours and the creation of knowledge. It cultivates a workplace that nurtures cooperation, harmony, and personal growth. It provides information resources and services to the Institute’s community in a manner that supports and enriches training, research and service missions.
The values and principles that guide the Library’s decisions and actions include a commitment to:
- The best possible services and collections for patrons and employees;
- Respect, fairness, and integrity in all interaction;
- Intellectual freedom, fair and equitable access to information, ethical business practices, copyright principles;
- Diversity and inclusiveness of people, information resources and services; and
- Innovation, creativity, initiative, problem-solving.
Monday – Friday: 8.00 – 16.00
Runs occasional shift, Monday – Friday: 16.00 – 22.00