SALARY AND WAGES UNIT
Roles of the unit include the following:
- Printing and distribution of pay slips
- Enrolling of new staff on NHF
- Updating the NHF cards monthly for all staff
- Receiving complaints from across the Institute staff on salary related issues.
- Attending to such complaints urgently as approved by the Bursar.
- Analysing, arranging and printing of payroll summary details to include details of deductions such as tax, CTSS, Pension, Car refurbishing loan on monthly basis.
- Preparation and payments of stipends to casual staff
- Attending to other assignments relating to the Bursary in particular and to the institute in general.
- Provision of historical salary related information to retiring staff.